Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ship doensn't Finish Eventmonster
Hey guys,

using the Bot for a few days now and its working really good. 
I had just one trouble. The actual Cassiopeia event got Monster i would prefer to Shoot with 500 hp harps. When i change it in the settings that only those are to shoot with 500hp's the Ship shoots once and goes away. When i change to 50 hpS it finishes them.. but it needs some time of course. 
When i remember, it also appeared on the normal monsters with bigger hp amounts.

Did you ever had some troubles like this ? and maybe a solution?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from Germany Smile
Hello,

this looks to be a sf bug, to prevent it you should select the same harpoons in the sea map and in SeaBot.

Example:
You'd like to shoot monsters with 500hp harps -> go to SeaBot, check the monster and select 500hp near it's name. Now in the sea map manually select 500hp harps like you do when you play "normally" and start SeaBot.

Now this problem should not occur anymore Wink

Regards,
iNSiDER
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
(17-05-2020, 10:05 AM)iNSiDER Wrote: Hello,

this looks to be a sf bug, to prevent it you should select the same harpoons in the sea map and in SeaBot.

Example:
You'd like to shoot monsters with 500hp harps -> go to SeaBot, check the monster and select 500hp near it's name. Now in the sea map manually select 500hp harps like you do when you play "normally" and start SeaBot.

Now this problem should not occur anymore Wink

Regards,
iNSiDER

Thank you very much, I will try it.