Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
white screen
Although I have tried all the ways, I still get 'Names loaded!' I'm getting an error, can you help me?
you must be stupid. have you not read all the other post about white screen? maybe like the one that is literally posted before yours?

here ill make it easier for you since you are so mentally challenged.

Look this: https://www.insidercode.it/showthread.php?tid=17522
your answer is very rude. I read every topic posted in the forum, looked at the links you posted, but I could not find a solution, I wanted to get a support from here.
(29-01-2020, 09:42 PM)aaa3aaa Wrote: your answer is very rude. I read every topic posted in the forum, looked at the links you posted, but I could not find a solution, I wanted to get a support from here.

you are literally asking the same question many others have asked. you can literally see there post right below yours. the solutions and steps are given and if you cant find them here have you check the discord?

seriously its not hard it even have pictures to show you step by step and you say it doesnt have the information? agian you are stupid very very stupid if you cant follow instructions with pictures and step by step directions.
anyway i solved the problem myself
(30-01-2020, 02:03 AM)anonanta Wrote:
(29-01-2020, 09:42 PM)aaa3aaa Wrote: your answer is very rude. I read every topic posted in the forum, looked at the links you posted, but I could not find a solution, I wanted to get a support from here.

you are literally asking the same question many others have asked. you can literally see there post right below yours. the solutions and steps are given and if you cant find them here have you check the discord?

seriously its not hard it even have pictures to show you step by step and you say it doesnt have the information? agian you are stupid very very stupid if you cant follow instructions with pictures and step by step directions.

It's a good thing you help people on the forum but please don't insult them, respect first.

As the problem is solved, i close the thread.

Regards,
iNSiDER
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6