Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to repair
My bot is having a problem. I start it and it stays: Starting bot, start repair, stop repair. Going to repair.
And then it goes corner to corner to repair. But its full hp. so it doesnt repair. when the bot arrives to one corner, sayss going to repair and goes to other corner.
I already changed to repair in place but still does that. I have to restart the bot like 10 times. Sometimes more.
(13-04-2019, 01:55 PM)vitaminafonso Wrote: My bot is having a problem. I start it and it stays: Starting bot, start repair, stop repair. Going to repair.
And then it goes corner to corner to repair. But its full hp. so it doesnt repair. when the bot arrives to one corner, sayss going to repair and goes to other corner.
I already changed to repair in place but still does that. I have to restart the bot like 10 times. Sometimes more.

This is bug and they say that they will fix it.For the moment when this happen you can make 2 things.1)change design and put again what you have 2)Close the bot and open it again