Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot Back-Avoid islands-Bot Crash in Npc
Hello again.I write you so many times and nobody care to give me one answer or fix all this problems that bot have so many days now.The bot have all the time problems 

1)The Shoot Back dont work
2)Avoid island work some times 
3)The bot when he target one npc and is ready to shoot crash,stay for few second and after change position
4)The bot dont shoot all Npc some times when he crash
5)You must fix the problem with Picasso design.There is 2 Picasso design.The one is Nerus and one more
6)Today when i was in bonus map in one wave the bot start make like a crazy.He stay in one corner,he move all the time with no shoot npcs and write all the time that he change design and i have close this option
7)Rebuy Ammo have also problem

I have to wait for a month for one answer and write every day on forum?At list give me one answer come on guys.Tell me that you will fix all this one day or you cant fix it.Tell me something and dont make me wait 1-2 months
Hello,

we're working a lot to improve SeaBot, we'll release a new version this week.
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
(13-03-2019, 08:00 PM)Amnesia77 Wrote: Hello again.I write you so many times and nobody care to give me one answer or fix all this problems that bot have so many days now.The bot have all the time problems 

3)The bot when he target one npc and is ready to shoot crash,stay for few second and after change position
5)You must fix the problem with Picasso design.There is 2 Picasso design.The one is Nerus and one more
6)Today when i was in bonus map in one wave the bot start make like a crazy.He stay in one corner,he move all the time with no shoot npcs and write all the time that he change design and i have close this option

I have to wait for a month for one answer and write every day on forum?At list give me one answer come on guys.Tell me that you will fix all this one day or you cant fix it.Tell me something and dont make me wait 1-2 months

Please, move Seabot to other folder and save all your settings again.
It will solve most of your issues.

Regards
Términos & Condiciones de uso de SeaBot:
  • Usando este bot estas violando los Términos & Condiciones del juego, por lo tanto insidercode.it ni nadie mas a parte de ti se hace responsable de un baneo.
  • Si pagas por el software premium no estas asegurado de que funcione al 100% ni tampoco es para toda la vida. (No se devuelve el dinero)
  • Cuando compras una licencia se activa instantáneamente.
  • Cada licencia es para un solo PC.
  • 1 Licencia = 1 PC

• SI NECESITAS AYUDA CON SEABOT NO DUDES EN CONTACTAR CONMIGO

• IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SEABOT NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
    Disfruta de SeaBot
-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
(16-03-2019, 10:44 AM)iNSiDER Wrote: Hello,

we're working a lot to improve SeaBot, we'll release a new version this week.

Thank you Insider that you inform me and answer me.I dont have any problem to wait.Just i wanted one answer because i cant use the bot like before
(16-03-2019, 05:59 PM)JoNMii Wrote:
(13-03-2019, 08:00 PM)Amnesia77 Wrote: Hello again.I write you so many times and nobody care to give me one answer or fix all this problems that bot have so many days now.The bot have all the time problems 

Please, move Seabot to other folder and save all your settings again.
It will solve most of your issues.

Regards

Thanks.I will try what you said