Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP !!!!
Verdammt, ist es so schwer "STOP" zu Programmieren? Das kann doch nicht wahr sein, Drücke 100 mal Stop um Anzugreifen, oder um zu Verteidigen mit Hand, oder, oder... Aber Der Bot STOP nicht...

BITTE, STOP=ALLES STOPEN!!!

Damn, is it so hard to program "STOP"? That can not be true, press Stop 100 times to attack, or to defend by hand, or, or ... But The Bot STOP not ...

PLEASE, STOP = STOP ALL !!! Angry Angry Angry
Yup, having the same problem.
Same here. True that.
Do you have the same problem with last versions too?
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6
(21-02-2019, 07:08 PM)iNSiDER Wrote: Do you have the same problem with last versions too?

Ja das war schon immer so, STOP Reagiert erst nach mehrmaligen Drücken, Er schießt dann trotzdem Schiff zu Ende oder Fährt weiter...

Yes that has always been so, STOP reacts only after pressing several times, He shoots then still ship to the end or continues ...
(04-03-2019, 08:08 PM)lilli15 Wrote:
(21-02-2019, 07:08 PM)iNSiDER Wrote: Do you have the same problem with last versions too?

Ja das war schon immer so, STOP Reagiert erst nach mehrmaligen Drücken, Er schießt dann trotzdem Schiff zu Ende oder Fährt weiter...

Yes that has always been so, STOP reacts only after pressing several times, He shoots then still ship to the end or continues ...

I also have this problem from the first day that i start use the bot.You need to press a lot of times the stop untill finaly stop the bot
(04-03-2019, 09:11 PM)Amnesia77 Wrote:
(04-03-2019, 08:08 PM)lilli15 Wrote:

I also have this problem from the first day that i start use the bot.You need to press a lot of times the stop untill finaly stop the bot

Bitte auch dafür sorgen das er nicht von alleine wieder Startet, Wenn Bot Stopp, Startet er wieder von alleine... wäre schön wenn er bei "Start" erst wieder Aktiv ist.

Please also make sure that he does not start again by itself, If Bot Stop, he starts again by itself ... would be nice if he is "active" again at "Start".