Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
troyan in ur bot.
Photo 
What's up guys? when since did they put trojans in the program? yesterday I gave permission so that the antivirus did not see it as a virus and today I already have Trojans on the PC ...

http://prntscr.com/m43xej [Image: m43xej]
Come on man, i've said that a lot of times, SeaBot is detected from many antivirus as a POSSIBLE virus due to code obfuscation, but it has no virus inside, obvioulsy.
SeaBot has been active for several years and nobody have had any problem with virus.

So if you have a virus in your PC now, it is not related to SeaBot, i advice you to perform a complete scan or format your PC if you want to be 100% sure.

Regards,
iNSiDER
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account
(07-01-2019, 05:58 PM)iNSiDER Wrote: Come on man, i've said that a lot of times, SeaBot is detected from many antivirus as a POSSIBLE virus due to code obfuscation, but it has no virus inside, obvioulsy.
SeaBot has been active for several years and nobody have had any problem with virus.

So if you have a virus in your PC now, it is not related to SeaBot, i advice you to perform a complete scan or format your PC if you want to be 100% sure.

Regards,
iNSiDER

Yes, I have been using the bot for years but in its last update it has given me problems with the antivirus. look the next pick plz. http://prntscr.com/m448k1 
the firts error is a typical problem with the bot that my antivirus detected  and below detect a Trojan with the bot running.

Can you confirm that it is just another antivirus error?
Yes, SeaBot is clean.
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account
SeaBot is completely clean.

#close
Términos & Condiciones de uso de SeaBot:
  • Usando este bot estas violando los Términos & Condiciones del juego, por lo tanto insidercode.it ni nadie mas a parte de ti se hace responsable de un baneo.
  • Si pagas por el software premium no estas asegurado de que funcione al 100% ni tampoco es para toda la vida. (No se devuelve el dinero)
  • Cuando compras una licencia se activa instantáneamente.
  • Cada licencia es para un solo PC.
  • 1 Licencia = 1 PC

• SI NECESITAS AYUDA CON SEABOT NO DUDES EN CONTACTAR CONMIGO

• IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SEABOT NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
    Disfruta de SeaBot