Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paypal
Hello,

I have bought 1 month licence by paypal with a transfert, so it will take lots of days (12 june).

Of course i need a licence now, so i bought too a 1 month licence with paypal but this time with a 
MasterCard (instantanely)

So my demande is : can you refund my first paiement : number of transaction :7ED98050B0540202C

Thanks on advance
Hello,

your license is active, i don't see any error.

Regards
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
(04-06-2018, 09:21 PM)iNSiDER Wrote: Hello,

your license is active, i don't see any error.

Regards

Yes, but on 12 june you will receive a paiement from me for 1 month.. i would like you to refund this on 12 june. Thanks
Oh ok, now i understand what you mean.

I've found your first payment, but PayPal does not let me refund it until the payment is not completed, so i think you should cancel it from your PayPal account.

Regards,
iNSiDER
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message
(05-06-2018, 05:10 PM)iNSiDER Wrote: Oh ok, now i understand what you mean.

I've found your first payment, but PayPal does not let me refund it until the payment is not completed, so i think you should cancel it from your PayPal account.

Regards,
iNSiDER

No i cant cancel it  Sad, lets talk again next week when you receive the paiement  Sleepy Thanks you for your work!!
Sure, send me a PM when the payment is completed ;)

Regards
Terms & Conditions

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
Invalid account message