Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can `t log in
I have a new PC and actually I wanted to create a new account here. But then it says "You already have an account. You have to use that.". Since I still know my login details, that wasn't the problem. I tried to log in with my log in details that I used on my other PC, but then it says "Invalid account". can't do anything right now
(15-05-2019, 09:56 AM)palenie Wrote: I have a new PC and actually I wanted to create a new account here. But then it says "You already have an account. You have to use that.". Since I still know my login details, that wasn't the problem. I tried to log in with my log in details that I used on my other PC, but then it says "Invalid account". can't do anything right now

Hello

You should wait from Insider to reactivate your account because you change PC.You can use every account in one PC
Account reactivated
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Security Certificates error
[FIX] Could not find valid Root Certificate for Fiddler
[HOT] Invalid account

-> DISCORD CHANNEL <- 
If you want to receive live notifications on SeaBot updates or live support, please join to our Discord channel
https://discord.gg/4X6J7F6