Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save settings function
hello insider,
after your update i have a problem. When i save settings from my ship they takes over for all my ships. I have for 4 ships and all have other attitude, before the update all ships his own folder with own attitude but now all folder have the same attitude when i press save settings.

Please change it, it is important for users what have some ships.
(08-05-2019, 07:18 AM)VanHelsing Wrote: hello insider,
after your update i have a problem. When i save settings from my ship they takes over for all my ships. I have for 4 ships and all have other attitude, before the update all ships his own folder with own attitude but now all folder have the same attitude when i press save settings.

Please change it, it is important for users what have some ships.

Hi,
i am reviewing this behavior. Sorry for the inconvenient.
As temporal workaround, you can copy Seabot 3.1.exe and use each .exe for each account.

Regardars
Hello,

i have the Seabot 3.1. exe copy in all accounts. Every Account from me have a own folder with the Seabot 3.1.exe, Proxifier and makecert file. So i use it long time and every account have his own settings but after the update it dont goes more. Only the last account what i press "save settings" goes than for all accounts.

This problem dont have i`m alone the other player from my guild have the same problem.
(08-05-2019, 10:43 PM)VanHelsing Wrote: Hello,

i have the Seabot 3.1. exe copy in all accounts. Every Account from me have a own folder with the Seabot 3.1.exe, Proxifier and makecert file. So i use it long time and every account have his own settings but after the update it dont goes more. Only the last account what i press "save settings" goes than for all accounts.

This problem dont have i`m alone the other player from my guild have the same problem.

Hi,

To understand it better, you say that u have different seabot file/folder for each account. Your issue is that even they are in separated EXE they are sharing configuration?

Regards
Hi,

yes i have 4 file on my desktop and every is 1 Account from me an all have different settings. And when i change the settings from one ship they change only the settings in this one file, all my accounts have different settings and when i want change the settings i go in the file open my seafight account in your bot i change settings and they save only in this one account not in all, but in this moment he saves on all accounts. Each account is changed separately but in the moment when i change the settings it saves to all my 4 file. Look this is in all file inside http://prntscr.com/nmd00y