Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bot loggin error
Hello today i tried login on my bot account but if i write (correct) the name and password it still not login and the program do nothing i tried turn off antivirus and firewall still nothing can somebody help me please ? BTW (when i tried to login some fake acc it doesnt write bad password or name still the program do nothing) i tried reinstal 2x
Can you post a screen please?
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
(07-10-2018, 03:57 AM)iNSiDER Wrote: Can you post a screen please?
Now it work idk why sometimes the bot make this error yesterday i tried login and it worked
Please help the program does not start but gets jammed here. Get adobe.com flash player
(12-10-2018, 12:29 AM)Karesz147 Wrote: Please help the program does not start but gets jammed here. Get adobe.com flash player

Follow these steps:

- Open Internet Explorer
- Copy and paste this link in the url bar: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Install Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer
- Now you can use SeaBot

Regards
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
I still can not access my bot account, it tells me an invalid account, but if it's my account
(12-10-2018, 01:44 AM)iNSiDER Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 12:29 AM)Karesz147 Wrote: Please help the program does not start but gets jammed here. Get adobe.com flash player

Follow these steps:

- Open Internet Explorer
- Copy and paste this link in the url bar: https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Install Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer
- Now you can use SeaBot

Regards

Thanks. solved