Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After the repair
Hi

I juste like to know why after the repair, my ship very often go on the corner ? However I put the option "repair in place"  Huh
It could happen when your ship get shooted while it is repairing.
Terms & Conditions
  • Using this Bot you violate the Terms & Conditions of the game, however i'm not responsable if your account get banned.
  • If you buy a Premium license is not guaranteed the correct functioning of this software forever* (chargeback not offered).
  • When you buy a license, it will be activated immediately.
  • Each license is only for 1 pc!

BUGFIX
[FIX] Certificate error
[FIX] Proxifier PE error / 47% map loading
Invalid account message
Yet he doesn't get shooter
(09-07-2018, 11:06 PM)NC$ Wrote: Yet he doesn't get shooter

that happens no matter what it will move to a corner but quest is why does it attack something sometimes and not finish?
If the ship is hit when its repairing, it will go to the corner to repair with no npc around. If the ship has go to the corner but got shoot again while repair function is runnig it will go to another corner to finish repair. Once its get repaired it returns to attack.

It's true that is possible to make this action with more performance. I will give a look Wink

Regards
Terminos & Condiciones de uso de SeaBot:
  • Usando este bot estas violando los Terminos & Condiciones del juego, por lo tanto insidercode.it ni nadie mas a parte de ti se hace responsable de un baneo.
  • Si pagas por el software premiun no estas asegurado de que funcione al 100% ni tampoco es para toda la vida. (No se devuelve el dinero)
  • Cuando compras una licencia se activa istantaneamente.
  • Cada licencia es para un solo PC.
  • 1 Licencia = 1 PC

• SI NECESITAS AYUDA CON SEABOT NO DUDES EN CONTACTAR CONMIGO

• IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SEABOT NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME
    Disfruta de SeaBot